|1. heart doormat // 2. heart sunglasses // 3. pink jacquard dress // 4. hello t-shirt // 5. heart print tights // 6. 'smitten' lip stain // 7. heart shaped pizza // 8. valentine donuts // 9. hammered gold x-ring // 10. 5x7" top knot print|
Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day and all the pressure it brings to create the perfect date night. I am however a huge fan of pink, red, and all things cute so I thought I'd share some of my current favorites with all of you.
- This heart doormat from Target made it's appearance on my doorstep this week, but it'll be sticking around all year!
- I'm not ashamed to admit I wear heart shaped sunglasses most of the year, though I reserve this red pair exclusively for the month of February.
- I'll be celebrating Galentine's Day with some girlfriends this year, wearing the pretty little pink dress from Chicwish above.
- I mentioned this in my graphic tee post, but I am loving this heart tee from Hello Apparel!
- I'll be pairing that pink dress with these adorable heart tights, because if I can't cover myself in hearts this week, when can I???
- This Revlon Lipstain in "Smitten" is my new everyday lipcolor...it's the perfect shade of berry and it's non-drying!
- My bf has been out of the country for work all month, so my date for Valentine's Day this year will be an evening of Netflix and a heart shaped pizza. #dontjudgeme
- If I decide to get really crazy I'll finish the night with a couple of pink sprinkled donuts because we all know that #caloriesdontcountonvalentinesday
- X-rings (is that even what they're called?) have been everywhere lately and I'd been looking for a delicate gold version for awhile now and I found the perfect one on Etsy!
- I absolutely love the top knot series by Elizabeth Mayville, and I ordered this red striped version for my bookshelf! Remind you of anyone? ;)
My pizza and I wish you all a very lovely Valentine's/Galentine's Day!
P.S. If you're looking for an easy Valentine's Day project to make, check out my DIY heart elbow sweater tutorial (one of my first posts ever)!