|[colorful accessories for one of next week's outfit posts]|
Happy Friday friends!
As you might have noticed, I've been a little light on posts lately. To be perfectly honest I've been feeling a little uninspired and questioning what direction I want to take the blog this year. As much as I love taking selfies in the mirror (which was supposed to be a temporary fix until I found a new photographer), I really want to produce better content this year. Rather than just showing you what I wore to work, I want to focus more on "how-to's"...how to style a little black dress, how to apply the perfect liquid eyeliner, etc. When I originally started this blog I was featuring recipes, DIY projects, and my "this vs. that" feature, in addition to my daily outfits...and I think it's time I get back on that path!
I'd love to hear what you think...what would you like to see more, or less of this year?
Until then, here are a few of my recent finds and faves!
- I'm so tempted to buy this "All about that Bass" t-shirt! #chuckbassforever!
- Well, it's official...C. Wonder has officially closed all their stores, and their website is now gone too! It's a sad sad day friends!
- I think that Victoria Beckham's 73 Questions video just might be the best of the series!
- I love the look of this colorful geometric necklace...anyone want to attempt a DIY version with me?
- This poster of Carrie Bradshaw's shoe collection would look perfect matted and framed in a walk-in closet. Note to self: next apartment will have a walk-in closet!
- I <3 typography, and I love these bold envelope designs featured on Oh Happy Day!
- This orange sherbert creamsicle cake looks amazing...I can't wait to try it in cupcake form!
Have a great weekend!