|[working from the comfort of my bed this chilly morning // Anthro mug // Target socks]|
Happy Friday! It's the last weekend before Christmas, I hope everyone is able to finish their holiday shopping (preferably online!) and enjoy some time at home! With that, I'll leave you with a few my current finds and faves!
- How cute is this skirt on Jean...and p.s. she made it! So talented!
- I love this glittery banner at West Elm, and decided to make my own after it sold out...photos to come next week!
- If you're looking for a healthier way to indulge in hot chocolate this winter, check out Kate's recipe...delicious!
- What does your airline seat say about you? I'm an aisle...all the way!
- I love this little reminder about manners and kindness...especially at this time of year
- Run, don't walk over to Ikea and stock up on this double sided wrapping paper. Seriously, polka dots and stripes...perfection! Bonus, it's only $1.99 a roll in-store right now!
- I've been debating about chopping off a few inches and getting the "lob," which seems to be the cut of the year! Any of you ladies rocking this trendy look?
- I'm loving this holiday look Jess is rocking, such a beautiful departure from the typical red dress for this time of year!
- Lastly, I've been following Baby Boy Bakery for a a few months now and my heart goes out to Jacqui and her husband Dan after the unbelievable tragedy they've suffered this year...check out this video of her surprise appearance on Ellen. Warning, have your tissues ready!
Have a great weekend!