|"There is always something to be thankful for."|
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday at home with family and friends! I'm in New Mexico this week spending time with my parents and siblings...and my brother and I just got home from the Albuquerque Thanksgiving Day 5k Run!
Rather than bore you with a list of sales that are taking place tomorrow (seriously, we all get the same email alerts), I thought I'd put together a quick little post with some of my favorite finds this week:
- I really want to make a DIY bar cart for NYE and I'm loving this turquoise option, this industrial red option, and this sleek white option! I'll be sure to post photos with the outcome!
- I love this kate spade inspired DIY earring idea!
- I may or may not have an obsession with nail polish...#20 all the way!
- This jalapeno popper dip looks amazing...so amazing that I'm afraid I'll eat it all! Dangerous!
- It's not out until next May, but I'm looking forward to Pitch Perfect 2!
- This "how to tie a necktie" infographic will definitely come in handy this holiday season...Nick and I can never remember how to tie one from memory and end up googling it each time!
Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving, and have a great long weekend! Stay tuned next week for my next holiday gift guide: for the home!