I can't believe that Monday is Labor Day! Where did the summer go...actually, where has this entire year gone!?! I guess it's true what they say, the older you get, the faster time flies!
With that, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite finds from the week:
- If you're planning a trip to San Francisco (or if you live nearby and want to try out some different spots), check out this 12 Hours Travel Guide and see the best of the city by the bay in just one day!
- I know I'm not the only one that goes into Target for toothpaste and leaves with a cart full of items I didn't know I "needed"...admit it, your Target obsession is out of control too!
- One of my (and just about every female I know) favorite movies, The Notebook is now ten years old...check it out from a guy's perspective!
- If you enjoy great design as much as I do, you'll appreciate these great packaging ideas!
- Usually if I'm going to bake, I'll make cupcakes...but this week I decided to try my hand at a "real" cake...not as easy as I thought it would be! Make it easy on yourself and check out these tips on how to build a cake like a pro!
- I'm always on the look out for new (and more importantly, easy) ways to do my hair for work...I'm loving this chic braided bun!